Let your team break through, take them off-site to Kapiti.
If you’ve got a challenge. If you need your team to solve it. Then we have the answer…
Starting from when you push the green button below, we’ll be working with you to find out what you want to achieve, build an off-site, and run a successful MeetOUTCOME.
Here are the key steps we’ll go through…
What is IMPORTANT to you?
OUTLINE of the PROGRAMME
These sorts of things can take ages (time = money) to arrange, so we focus on getting to the point by systematically uncovering what’s important to you.
Your job is to sit back, relax, and focus on what you want to achieve. Our job is to bring it together for you.
What makes us different
We are not restricted to just our premises or people – we’re independent. We are not a venue; we are not a company of facilitators. We listen to you and then find the best fit to get the MeetOUTCOME you desire.
We have no lodge, no accommodation, no set meals, and no set activities. So, we are free to listen to what you’d like and then build your MeetOUTCOME to suit you.
Step 1. WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU?
- After introductions, we’ll work through an initial short list of questions with you to get a solid understanding of what you want to achieve, when, and with what resources (including budget)
- Based on this, we’ll discuss with you roughly what we can do and how it fits together. Once you feel that we have understood and will meet your needs, then we’ll move to Step 2
Step 2. OUTLINE PROGRAMME
- We’ll prepare an initial outline programme for you. It will cover dates, team sessions and outcomes, catering, accommodation types and other activities suggested including alternatives. It will also cover what support you require from MeetOUTCOME during your off-site
- It will have budgetary indications of the level of investment required, but we will not have booked anything and so availability on your dates will not yet be confirmed
- We’ll then discuss this with you, make changes, and once you have agreed the outline programme and a copy of our standard terms template, we will ask for a non-refundable token deposit (which will be credited to your final invoice)
- Once we have received the deposit, we will then move to Step 3
Step 3. DETAILED PROGRAMME AND APPROVAL
- We’ll prepare a detailed programme for you, including approaching key suppliers and making tentative bookings
- We’ll provide and discuss with you your MeetOUTCOME Agreement. This contains your programme, quotation and complete details and terms of the service.
- Once you have approved the MeetOUTCOME Agreement, we will invoice you for payment in advance
Step 4. PREPARATIONS
- Once your payment is received, we will confirm bookings and make arrangements
- We’ll send a welcome to all of your participants (or you can do this if you’d prefer) including details of the programme, what they should bring, etc. We’ll also ask them for any special dietary or other requirements
- Depending on what MeetOUTCOMEs you will be achieving, and how it will be done, we will also introduce you to your Facilitator(s). The Facilitator(s) will make the detailed arrangements for their own sessions directly with you. For example, for training sessions this may include getting additional details on specific team members needs that will be useful to achieving the MeetOUTCOME
Step 5. OFF-SITE KĀPITI – YOUR MEETOUTCOME
- Come, enjoy and achieve your MeetOUTCOME
- Take your new insights and learning back to base to fly high with your team
Is it time for you to act?
Click this button, answer some simple questions, and we can talk about what you want to achieve from your MeetOUTCOME…